What My Mind Does While I Wait

Monday, September 25, 2006

today i felt greasy, obese, pimply and damn ugly
i have scars and blotches all over my face cause i can't leave blemishes alone
i gained all my weight back from camp (Says the scale though i dont think u can tell)
i dont fit into 2 brand new pairs of pants i bought before canada
- the pants don't lie -

i really have self esteem problems
my whole day was ruined today cause of my god damn hair

i was on that aids walk and it rained
and i didnt shower afterwards cause i had showered before the walk
the next morning (today) my hair was greasy and sticky due to some polution in the rain water....

i looked atrocious and u could also tell by my bleak attidue

whats worse is my face is always dead pale and my eyes are always red and puffy

theres no reason to smile at tower besides being with katie so i dont bother

i look like a zombie that took a swim in a vat of cooking oil

1 Comments:

Blogger The Deceiver said...

Tower Hill > Fairview

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home