What My Mind Does While I Wait

Thursday, September 07, 2006



Hey Guess What I'm in Canada La La La La Lahh Lahhhh

So it's beautiful here in Banff
Yesterday my parents and i drove 3 hours towards Jasper to the Glacier Ice Fields... where we took Snow Cat busses with huge 6 wheel force tires up to the ice field and we walked around surrounded by the rockies.... and drank the water. I bottled some! The water, becaues of some "rock flour" that is a mineral in the water, is a shimmering turqouise.

Then we had a buffett called the Tastes of Canada for my dad's company where we ate thousands of different things like muscles, salmon prepared in multiple ways, cod cheek.... etc.

there were owls there and eagles from some rescue guy

today we took a walk around the town... i had a beautiful breakfast... nice and fattening... french toast stuffed with berries and cream cheese
i bought jean Overalls! and a skii winter coat! score.....

today we're going to Lake Louise for a Gondala ride and maybe some kayaking.... tonite i'm on my own for dinner so i suppose its sushi for one....

school starts friday but i'm missing the first day

not ready

2 Comments:

Blogger The Deceiver said...

Canada's nice.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

was that chateau le frontinac?

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home