What My Mind Does While I Wait

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Thank you for yesterday
maria and alexis
you know whats best for me
i've taken all of you for granted
you're more important than you know
apologies

Watch the Constant Gardener
Read Farenheit 451
Listen, Ponder, Consider, Mourn, Decide, Analyze, Worry, Realize....

I've found that most things don't matter


Large to the small
Major to the Minor
One's problems compared to another's
Local related to the grand scheme of things

is it fair to compare
to those who die, to those who suffer
is it fair to yourself

or is it all relative
comparitive
to the norm?

Listen
Remain
Be

4 Comments:

Blogger The Deceiver said...

Isn't it strange? To realize that most of the things you spend your time worrying about-- ultimately -- they don't really matter.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

true that.

I couldn't agree more.

8:18 PM  
Blogger The Invisible Gardener said...

its both upsetting and enlightening
makes me feel kind of sick

7:54 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

dont get sick on me!

haha. lame.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home