What My Mind Does While I Wait

Monday, November 06, 2006

i'm so accomplished
LIT apps
School apps


i feel like barstead and greig are trying to ignore me
they never write and barstead always acts so distanced
maybe he agrees with the rule about us being in touch
or is afraid of it
or doesnt like me? i'm such a pest

i feel like this great annoyance
like i'm inferior to everyone else
like i'm not actually liked
people want to get rid of me
a gnat at their ear
i like people more than they like me (the worst)

if only i knew what they were thinking
the great mysteries of the world
if only i knew how they truly felt
if only people werent so nice to my face if that isnt how they feel





Crew Starts Soon
change?

4 Comments:

Blogger The Deceiver said...

It's likely that you aren't liked by everyone, no one really is. But what's important is that you do have people who really love you.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love you.

and so many other people do too.

1:24 PM  
Blogger The Deceiver said...

I know what you mean. I kind of feel like as soon as I moved, I was erased from everyone's memory because no one talks to me anymore. So it sort of leads me to comclude that the people who said they liked me never really did to begin with.

4:13 PM  
Blogger The Deceiver said...

**conclude

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home