What My Mind Does While I Wait

Monday, April 10, 2006

I had a difficult evening
I fear my relationship with my sister will continue to decompose

I'm proud of the person i've become. I find that i'm a genuinly good person, if not better. I go out of my way to help or please others. I do better than average on all work that is given to me. I have a good relationship with both my mother and my father. I have many friends that love me. I have teachers that value my accomplishments within the class room and respect my hard work. I have a mind of my own with my own thoughts, opinions and passions. I have a life outside of my work.

I've recognized my problems, and slowly I'm changing them. I no longer want to use the word hate anymore. I no longer want to complain about what is ahead or what has just occured. I no longer want to dwell on what has happened in the past or what could've happened in the past. I no longer want to be anti-social just because i'm not elsewhere. I no longer want to make only negative comments but instead help myself and others look on the bright side of things.

I've already begun to change myself in that way but it seems to, suprisingly, be angering some people. Two in particular. I think it is because they're falling backwards and i'm pushing forwards and they're angry or confused... i wish that instead of getting angry they'd talk to me or ask me to help them out with their issues. Instead they get mad and create a competition on who has the most problems when all i want to do is eliminate mine.

i'm super stressed cause i'm missing 2 days of school... which means the 2 history projects and the science test coming up... are going to be swerved around... and brought back to haunt me later. great. i think i'm the only kid out there who is afraid of missing a day of school. take it back... you can name half the kids at my school... what's the cause... My School

1 Comments:

Blogger The Deceiver said...

I'm sorry about our argument. I've also been sort of stressed lately and what I usually do when I'm upset and stressed is pick pick fights with others to make myself feel better. I'm really proud of you, Cammie.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home