What My Mind Does While I Wait

Sunday, April 09, 2006



Live Concerts
Of all of the live shows i have seen, death cab for cutie continues to astound me. The vocals are perfectly pitched and the sound envelops and surrounds you.
The set was beautiful. Cutouts of White houses with uneven rectangle windows and scraggly trees popped up against a "crooked teeth" sky line reflected across the back wall of the stage.
That was deffinitly the shirt he was wearing so that picture must've been from the show last nite. It's quite remarkable to watch his shirt change colors as he swobs up sweat. Last time he wore a light brown shirt and at the end it was 10 shades darker. Intense Condensation.

Weekends like this are worth while. I got to spend time with one of my best friends, Sage, which always cheers me up. Today we went on a picnic in the park, alone cause everyone that i asked to come was busy with tea parties and neighbor's birthday bashes and family bbq's.

I severly miss katie and i'm so glad she's home and that she enjoyed her trip to new zealand... the sad thing is i'll only have 3 school days with her til i'm off to Charelston on a road trip... but i do think a nice 5 day weekend will do me good, minus the work i'm gunna have to make up.

Yikes, how come all i can think about is school work. That's an issue.

I do find myself regretting not switching schools for next year. Everytime i see Tatnall and Friends' kids, i'm jealous cause they look like they're having so much friends. And all of the Sophmores and Juniors i know at Tatnall are really nice and continue to urge me to go there.... but i can't leave katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home